How to become the participant of the ascent?
- Choose a suitable period according to the schedule of ascents;
- Download the text of the contract for legal bodies or for physical persons by yourself;
- Fill in the contract and send it by e-mail — [email protected];
- We will send the signed contract back by a registered mail to your postal address;
- When you receive the contract make a pre-payment in the sum of 3000 roubles according to item 3.2.
We will confirm your pre-payment to our bank account by e-mail and we will make a reservation for you in the group for corresponding period.
Under the contract Final Payment for participation in the ascent is made:
- By cash — when you arrive to a starting point of the tour;
- By clearing (bank) account — not later than for two weeks before check-in date of the program;
- If you have Group Entry Form starting from 5participants, we shall discuss the suitable period of the tour for your group.
You will have a sufficient time for acclimatization before the ascent. Be ready to load and unload the equipment, to carry yours and common luggage, to cook, to provide camp with water, to set up and break a camp. When you arrive to a starting point of the tour, our guide shall check the equipment and discuss your living conditions and the program schedule. You will make an agreement about duty table, garbage downhill disposal, luggage transfer order to the assault camp and other arising problems. The guide makes a decision in any conflict situation. After discussion his decision is obligatory for everybody, you can claim according to the contract.
Tour cost includes:
- Arrival and departure transfers at the airport Mineralnye Vody or at the railway station in Essentuki;
- Hotel reservation in Essentuki by prior booking;
- Return transfer to Prielbrusie;
- Qualified guides;
- Box meals during the tour;
- Rent of special mountaineer’s equipment (a cord, carbines, clips, loops of reepschnur );
- Rent of the kitchen equipment (a torch, a pan, cooking things, dishes, gas,);
- Medical care and security (registration in the Elbrus branch of Emergency Control Ministry of Russian Federation, a radio connection with rescuers, medicine chest and first-aid outfit);
- accident Insurance plus insurance of medical and transportation expenses.
Tour cost doesn’t include:
- Accommodation in the hotel in Essentuki;
- Meals in the hotels in Essentuki;
- Excursions in Essentuki;
- Rent of camping equipment;
- National park entrance fee;
- All the necessary registrations and permits for foreigners.